Focus and Scope
The scope of this journal covers experimental and analytical research in nuclear science and technology, composed of:
1. Nuclear physics
2. Atomic physics and plasma
4. Reactor physics and technology
5. Nuclear instrumentation
6. Nuclear chemistry
7. Analytical chemistry and process technology
8. Radioactive waste processing
10. Material science and technology
11. Isotope and radiation utilization in industry, medicine, and environment
- Open Submissions
- Peer Reviewed
Open Access Policy
GANENDRA provides open access journal which in principle makes research publications freely available to the public and will support the global knowledge-exchange.
Peer Review Process
The peer review policy of GANENDRA is as follow:
- Every paper that is submitted will be reviewed by at least two peer-reviewer.
- The reviewers do not know the identity of the author, and the author also does not know the identity of the reviewer (double-blind review).
- The review process must consider the novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusiveness, and references used on the paper.
Every year, GANENDRA published one volume. Each volume contains two issues. The first issue is published in January, while the second issue is published in July. Each issue will contain at least five manuscripts.
Each paper submitted to GANENDRA is free of article processing charges, which includes submission process, the study of the manuscript by peer-reviewer, editing, publishing, maintenance and archiving, and permitting access to the full paper quickly.
GANENDRA has been indexed by CrossRef and all articles have DOI number.