Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
All articles published by JUSAMI are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
- Share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
JUSAMI fully supports authors to share, disseminate and maximize the impact of their research and these rights.
AUTHORS HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
- Read, print, share and download
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Copy right permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transfer and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
Authors will have copyright but grant broad publishing and distribution rights to the publisher.
JUSAMI publisher allows viewing the website. But, JUSAMI publisher does not grant any rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the sake of clarity, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without appropriately and conspicuously citing the original work and source or JUSAMI publisher prior written permission.
JUSAMI publisher safeguards its copyright very seriously.
If JUSAMI publisher notices that someone have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, JUSAMI publisher may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop using those materials. JUSAMI could also be ordered to pay legal costs for the same.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.